Friday, January 16, 2009

Eh.

So there you are, and here I am. And there he was, and here I am. And there HE is, and here I am. Two down, defined, outlined, black and white. One to go. I'm not as thrilled about definition on this one. The second one: I did not feel the same. The third one: hmmm, maybe I did. But circumstances have kept my logic alive and my emotions in check.

You? Eh.

I spoke to her yesterday, of her own situations, and heard her say she didn't want the DTR. I didn't understand then, but upon reflection: I see her point. 

Just get out of my head, if you please. 


7 comments:

Megan said...

The defining of relationships leaves one or both of the parties naked and vulnerable. But with the intensive purpose of getting your mind off the issue, it is absolutely and completely neccessary.

A step.

Jeanne said...

I respect that a lot :) But when you're leaving, it's hard to take any step/leap.

Eh.

Megan said...

Yes. But wouldn't you rather leave with your mind completely free of any distractions from home plaguing your thoughts?

Melissa said...

leap! step! haha.
you know where i stand:)

Melissa said...

p.s. oh yeah... also, i <3 you.

DarlingKate said...

ooooooh, this was yummy. you should expound.

Jeanne said...

Expounding:
Believe it or not, this Eh is over :) I am eh-less at the moment and it's rather enjoyable :)

About Me

My photo
I live amongst the dragons and the warriors of the 21st century. I surround myself with both the peasants, the aristocrats; the knights and the maidens. For a long time (now quite in the past), I wove the structure of my life around the mold others saw for me. I've since learned to live for God and myself. Freedom comes and goes as I remember this lesson of mine. But my life is MY life: a series of events and remembering such. And this, this beautiful montage, is why I wake up every morning. God willing.