Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What was it that tore us apart?
What the hell was it? Where did it come from?
It snuck up on us one cold November day, and we never had a chance.
We never heard the sounds as it trod upon the forest towards the cave we used to hide out in.
We never saw the flood waters coming.

We were swept away, of course in opposite directions
Swept away from everything and everybody.
I will never be the same.

Good 
Bye.

About Me

My photo
I live amongst the dragons and the warriors of the 21st century. I surround myself with both the peasants, the aristocrats; the knights and the maidens. For a long time (now quite in the past), I wove the structure of my life around the mold others saw for me. I've since learned to live for God and myself. Freedom comes and goes as I remember this lesson of mine. But my life is MY life: a series of events and remembering such. And this, this beautiful montage, is why I wake up every morning. God willing.